Rachael Bermingham is one the highest selling women authors in Australia.
Over the past 17 years, Rachael has
* Written 10 bestselling books - both published and self-published
* Marketed books to attract millions of sales globally
* Distributed and sold books directly to book retailers
* Published dozens of titles by other authors
* Mentored thousands of authors through her mentoring programs, courses, workshops, and events
* Has her own production and publishing business; Bermingham Books transforming manuscripts through the editing, design and formatting phase into saleable, marketable books of industry standard
* Is one of the few Australian Authors to have spoken on stage with Louise Hay and Deepak Chopra at the Hay House Publishing Writers Conferences
* Has co-hosted her own TV show with 2 seasons airing in 22 countries around the world.
* Been a weekly guest on Australian breakfast TV
* Has had several regular columns in national magazines
* Featured weekly on national radio programs
* Is an passionate ocean lover; founding and heading up one of the largest beach protection organisations in Australia
A super savvy and clever businesswoman, for many years Rachael was an executive coach helping hundreds of people to develop and grow their businesses.
These days, Rachael dedicates her time to raising her three young men, helping new authors write and publish their books, and work with communities and all levels of government to protect and preserve the beach and oceans along Australia's beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Contact Rachael's office to find out more, or to book her for an upcoming event.